A group of budding theme park managers have joined the team at Gulliver’s as part of our bespoke trainee management programme.
Nine fresh faces have signed up to the year-long scheme and will enjoy spells working across the company at each of its four theme parks in Matlock Bath, Milton Keynes, Rother Valley and Warrington.
The programme, now in its seventh year, sees trainees take on their own personal projects, receive mentoring from a senior member of Gulliver’s staff and have access to external development coaches and experts, before stepping into new management roles at the end of the 12-month term.
Eight trainee managers recently graduated from the programme, stepping into leadership roles across Gulliver’s Theme Park Resorts.
The nine new trainees are…
- Nick Thompson, 24, Belper – initially based in Warrington
- Corey Reed, 24, Sheffield – initially based in Warrington
- Kate Whittle, 27, Rotherham – initially based in Warrington
- Logan Blair, 23, Matlock – initially based in Milton Keynes
- Lamara Chappelle, 25, Northampton – initially based in Milton Keynes
- James Butler, 27, Stafford – initially based in Rother Valley
- George Lacey, 25, Peterborough – initially based in Rother Valley
- Jack Warburton, 25, Doncaster – initially based in Matlock Bath (pictured, left)
- Farrell Cull, 26, Chesterfield – initially based in Matlock Bath (pictured, right)
Dean Kimberley, Director of Loyalty & Marketing at Gulliver’s Theme Park Resorts said: “We’re excited to be welcoming our latest group of trainee managers to Gulliver’s.
“Gulliver’s is growing fast so we’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic and ambitious people to help shape the future of our parks. Our bespoke training programme helps us to do that, giving the next generation of managers an on-the-job learning experience that really immerses them in the Gulliver’s experience.
“Our trainees will be experiencing all sides of the business as they make their way across Gulliver’s parks up and down the country.”